New to the shop and extremely rare!! With it's soft green, velvety leaves and elegant shape it's sure to become your new favourite! A close relative of the Rubber tree this beauty is one of the easier care plants in the ficus family.
- LIGHT Bright-Medium indirect. East West, or South are best.
- WATER Likes to dry out in-between waterings. Water when top 4-5 inches of soil is dry. Forgiving if you miss a watering.
- GOOD TO KNOW Prefers temperature above 18 C. Do not place near heat or air conditioning vents or drafty windows/doors.
- comes in a 10" plastic nursery pot
- Picture #2 Actual plants.
Not available for shipping.